Monday, September 10, 2007

MOVEON.org's grave mistake and P.S.

September 10, 2oo7

I was truly horrified at the stupidity and meanness of the AD calling General Patraeus ...
B etray US(a traitor) . GENERAL PATRAEUS was MAGNANIMOUS , he could not accept failure so he decided to do his best. I personally believe the Military Surge was not the best way forward, and had a better idea. ALAS , NO ONE ASKED MY ADVICE, although I did offer help.

I hope that all those people who contribute to this organization, will stop contributing and ask for accountability .

People work hard for their money, and they have a right to expect any organization or Candidate to whom they have contributed to NOT WASTE THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS ON STUPID ADS.
THIS IS A WARNING TO MOVEON.ORG, who did do good things in the past, NOT TO BECOME ARROGANT.............and overplay their hand as the Republican Party did , and lost in 2oo6
I HOPE this is the LAST MISTAKE of MoveON.org

Sep. 18

I must add the following to my post above.
DID YOU NOTICE THE QUESTION MARK at the end of BETRAY US ? .

this little question mark saves moveon.org they are posing a question, not making a claim

I like to be fair, so when i noticed this ? It changed the picture for me and I think for any fair-minded person.

No comments: