Friday, February 8, 2013

GUNS

Feb 8, 2013

I am  not a gun owner or gun lover.
I probably will never buy  a gun.
I held and shot a gun just to try it which my father in law had , and it hurt my shoulder  so, i never did it again.

Now , after listening to the conversations  in America recently, I have arrived  at  a position.
This position has been  based on respect for 2 things  which America claims it stands for :
One is  CAPITALISM   and the other one is  FREEDOM.
So based on my  insistance that  I  must  respect  these  2  values , i will present what i think should NOT be done and what Could be done

1-  We CANNOT prevent  the  Production and the Sales  of  ANY  GUN  or assault weapon  even
       because obviously  because of Capitalism and Freedom

2-   But 
     a -  we CAN  REGULATE  and  DO  a BACKGROUND check  before selling the GUNS 
     b-   Also  we could require  REGISTRATION  of all  sales  whether private or public or resale
            just  as we are doing for  CARS  . 

3-  If some   people are PARANOID about   Gov coming  after their  guns, THEY could  INSURE  them perhaps .  I said  Perhaps  because I  have not figured out the logistics   .  That is up to the insurance companies.

HERE ,  I got it off my chest ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!  because i do not think  BANNING  Assault  weapon can be done.
   

No comments: