Monday, May 31, 2021

President BIDEN 's SPEECH on MEMORIAL Day

 May 31, 2021

President Biden said in his wonderful  speech  :

EMPATHY  is  the FUEL of  DEMOCRACY "

in my April 3, Post titled  ON  DEMOCRACY  , right at the very end  i wrote :

LIBERALISM is an ATTITUDE  that can LEAD to DEMOCRACY !

When i heard the President that EMPATHY is the FUEL of DEMOCRACY , i remembered my line .about LIBERALISM being an ATTITUDE that can LEAD to DEMOCRACY . 

Is it not so , that LIBERALS  have EMPATHY ?................which is the FUEL of  DEMOCRACY  as POTUS  Biden said .

>>>>>>>>..  at the bottom of APRIL 3., 2021  Post i also said that i would have to expand  on  my comment that LIBERALISM is an ATTITUDE

I think the words President Biden spoke  ie   " EMPATHY is the FUEL of DEMOCRACY "

kind of explains  my point about Liberalism  as an  Attitude of  EMPATHY !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After tonight   my next Post will be about   LIBERALISM !

it is now 00:03  JUNE 1 , 2021

No comments: