Wednesday, October 17, 2007

LEADER ?? why?

October 17, 2oo7

Yesterday, I noticed that both PUTIN and AHMADINEJAD of Iran were called LEADERS.

The word LEADER really infuriates me. Why ? because Leader presumes or implies that the rest of us are or should be followers.

I am an INDEPENDENT , and I could not follow anyone. I might only STAND WITH someone I really agree with. I hope that you as INDEPENDENT think likewise.

TRUE INDEPENDENTS SHOULD NEVER BE FOLLOWERS. AND SHOULD LOATHE THE WORD LEADER, as anti-democratic.

In 1995 I said to myself and someone else in Ann Arbor :
I have become so DEMOCRATIC THAT I CAN NEITHER BE A FOLLOWER NOR A LEADER.
Please , do think a while about what I just wrote, and gauge yourself.


P.S. as a matter of fact both PUTIN and Ahmadijedad are PRESIDENTS not leaders.
I have always been sensitive and allergic to this LEADER name calling and noticed it in america with amazement.

No comments: