Wednesday, December 15, 2010

NO LABELS ?????

Dec 15, 2010

I started Alliance for America in order to unite people around the idea that we should ally with other citizens for the sake of America.

I think it was Dec 1 , of 2004 that I bought from Go Daddy ALLIANCEFORAMERICA.

Then when I heard about Blogger.com and due to the importance of the state of our politics , I started this blog here.

SO , my first entry was on Dec 13, 2006..................In an Open letter to my fellow citizens , I wrote about my dream to create an ALLIANCE for ....AMERICA

SO , when I heard NO LABELs coming into existence just 2 days ago............just as the UNITY thing began in 2008, I was not really impressed.

I know that my intention is better than theirs. But of course , I am not famous and they are.
And if you do have time to have a look at the post of 12/14/2006 there are 2 comments which have been made by malee and yasmine

Have a look at them ...................Malee talks about making the American GOV the best in the world as the goal of ALLIANCE for AMERICA !!

So , perhaps the NO-Labels should contiact me and ask my advice.!! ha ha ha


December 16 2010

This morning I was very happy to hear that Diane RHEEM 's subject of discussion was the NO LABELS group

Can you imagine ? this group as one emailer wrote by the name of Lisa WHERE is the GRASS ROOTS..............some big shots decide to do something and obviously you can always fool l Million people............and she wrote NO ONE marches to Protest FOR MEDIOCRITY .!!!!
ALSO the best evaluation of this so- called movement was made by E J DIONNE of Brookings


I have not even gone to look at their site.

ANYWAY

No comments: