Sunday, December 25, 2011

David McCullough Historian on CNN/GPS

Sunday Dec 25, 2011

Fareed ZaKaria today talked about Leadership and how people judge the different PRESIDENTS leadership.

As he was speaking, I was reminded of my own view held for several years now, after hearing so many Americans PINING for a LEADER.

Indeed, every time I hear that line, I wonder if my fellow citizens realize what they are yearning for . Because WISHING for a LEADER, can only mean you want to be a FOLLOWER.

NO , I certainly do not wish for a Leader.

But after speaking about leadership , Fareed had an interview with the Historian David McCULLOUGH .

Fareed asked him What do you think of President Obama ?

Mr McCULLOUGH replied : " I ADMIRE HIM VERY MUCH .......etc
My heart goes out to him etc .....
WE ALL OUGHT TO HELP HIM ......

THAT MADE MY DAY

Thanks to Fareed and Mr McCULLOUGH that was a great Sunday and Christmas Day.

It will carry me to Nov 2012 Election day.

No comments: