Monday, January 28, 2013

SOME THINGS i would like to say, but do not dare to

Jan 28, 2013

Today , as i heard about the BOY SCOUT and Gay issue, i was  reminded  of the TITLE of a book i wanted to write.

rmembering  the day the San Francisco NEW  library was  opened   and the area  on the 6th floor  where it was also about  the Gay issue..
It was sometime in  1995  if i remember correctly.
I went up there and there was  a book  to sign 
there was a young man in front of me, but he decided to give me the pen so I could make the first  entry.

what  i wrote is  INTRIGUING  .  Should I say it here ?? 

"  GAY  is  the  opposite of    .SAD "  that was  in 1995 (must check the date with San Francisco library )

Later    when i thought  about  a  TITLE  for the book i  could write  ( if i write it here, then they will steal it from me.)
There have been so many books  i had the title ready , but no follow through.         as usual  for me !
so sad  so sad  about this .

No comments: