Wednesday, December 13, 2006

WELCOME, Fellow Citizens

Open letter to my fellow citizens


I had a dream which started December 1, 2004 when I decided to buy a domain name to express that dream.

My dream happened , not in my sleep , but when I was fully awake and aware of something that was needed in AMERICA's Political landscape.

Tonight , it is quite by accident that I opened this blog and ,to tell you the truth, I am so excited that this has finally happened , so that I may with your help make that dream happen.

Yes, MY DREAM IS TO CREATE an ALLIANCE FOR AMERICA

Enough said , tonight.

so, Goodbye and Good Luck .


PS. today is June 9, 2007.......i just realized that this was left as a draft , so i am posting it as is without any addition or change.
however , I would like you to note that the date December 13. 2006 was before the conversation Hillary started and probably also before that idea UNITY08.

the date of this post was wednesday December 13, 2006

No comments: